Emergency Management Performance Grant
The EMPG program provides federal grants to states to assist state, local, territorial and tribal governments in preparing for all hazards.
This grant is available to all counties, cities, tribes and public institutions of higher learning that have an emergency management program and a paid part-time or full-time emergency manager. The grant provides financial assistance and technical expertise in establishing, maintaining and enhancing an effective emergency management program at the local level.
EMPG Grants Manager:
- FY2017 EMPG Guidance
- EMPG Quarterly Report Tutorial 2017 – YouTube
- FEMA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- EHP Screening Form (2017)
- EHP Screening Form Instructions
- CPG 101 Version 2.0
- Pre-Award Risk Assessment
- Planned/Real-World Event Approval
- What It Means To Be NIMS Compliant
State 2017 EMPG Program Application/Reporting
If you currently manage EMPG, you will be notified in 2018 about the due date for the next EMPG application, which is on the WebEOC Grants Board.
For reference, 2017 applications were due May 14. That may change.
For instruction on how to complete your 2017 EMPG application, click here.