Emergency Management Performance Grant
The EMPG program provides federal grants to states to assist state, local, territorial and tribal governments in preparing for all hazards.
This grant is available to all counties, cities, tribes and public institutions of higher learning that have an emergency management program and a paid part-time or full-time emergency manager. The grant provides financial assistance and technical expertise in establishing, maintaining and enhancing an effective emergency management program at the local level.
**EMPG 2019 Application is now open to those who submitted NOIs. Available via WebEOC
EMPG Grants Manager
EMPG 2019 Information
Follow this link for information regarding changes to the EMPG pass-thru program.
2019 EMPG Schedule
- EMPG19 Guidance Document
- EMPG Progress Report Tutorial 2018 – YouTube
- FEMA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- FEMA Grants Preparedness Manual
- EMPG 2019 Progress Report Template
- EHP Screening Form (2017)
- EHP Screening Form Instructions
- GPD EHP Policy
- Pre-Award Risk Assessment
- Interim Successor Survey
- Planned/Real-World Event Approval