Emergency Management Performance Grant
The EMPG program provides federal grants to states to assist state, local, territorial and tribal governments in preparing for all hazards.
This grant is available to all counties, cities, tribes and public institutions of higher learning that have an emergency management program and a paid part-time or full-time emergency manager. The grant provides financial assistance and technical expertise in establishing, maintaining and enhancing an effective emergency management program at the local level.
EMPG Grants Manager:
State 2018 EMPG Program Application/Reporting
The 2018 EMPG application and 1st quarter report are due May 20th. Both the application and quarterly reporting are available within WebEOC.
- FY 2018 EMPG Guidance
- FY2017 EMPG Guidance
- NEW EMPG Progress Report Tutorial 2018 – YouTube
- EMPG Quarterly Report Tutorial 2017 – YouTube
- FEMA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- 2018 EMPG Progress Report Template
- EHP Screening Form (2017)
- EHP Screening Form Instructions
- Pre-Award Risk Assessment
- Planned/Real-World Event Approval