Emergency Management Performance Grant
The EMPG program provides federal grants to states to assist state, local, territorial and tribal governments in preparing for all hazards.
This grant is available to all counties, cities, tribes, and public institutions of higher learning that have an emergency management program and a paid part-time or full-time emergency manager. The grant provides financial assistance and technical expertise in establishing, maintaining, and enhancing an effective emergency management program at the local level.
EMPG Grants Manager
EMPG 2021 Information
- EMPG 2021 GUIDANCE
- EMPG Progress Report Tutorial 2018 – YouTube
- FEMA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- FEMA Grants Preparedness Manual
- EMPG 2019 Progress Report Template
- EHP Screening Form (2017)
- EHP Screening Form Instructions
- GPD EHP Policy
- Pre-Award Risk Assessment
- Interim Successor Survey
- Planned/Real-World Event Approval