Emergency Management Performance Grant
The EMPG program provides federal grants to states to assist state, local, territorial and tribal governments in preparing for all hazards.
This grant is available to all counties, cities, tribes and public institutions of higher learning that have an emergency management program and a paid part-time or full-time emergency manager. The grant provides financial assistance and technical expertise in establishing, maintaining and enhancing an effective emergency management program at the local level.
EMPG Grants Manager:
State 2018 EMPG Program Application/Reporting
The 2018 EMPG 4th quarter report is due January 20, 2019. This report will also close out the grant year. Please submit quarterly reports through WebEOC.
- FY 2018 EMPG Guidance
- EMPG Progress Report Tutorial 2018 – YouTube
- FEMA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- 2018 EMPG Progress Report Template
- EHP Screening Form (2017)
- EHP Screening Form Instructions
- GPD EHP Policy
- Pre-Award Risk Assessment
- Planned/Real-World Event Approval