All-Hazards Incident Management Teams
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any information you would like listed on this page.
AH-IMT Training Opportunities
To request an AH-IMT Position Specific Course please complete the Training Request form as well as this application.
2020 AH-IMT Training Calendar
|Date||Course #||Course Name||Location||U-Train ID|
After careful consideration and discussion, the Division of Emergency Management is postponing in-person training to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus.
We will continue to monitor the pandemic and provide updates to our in-person learning as information becomes available. We look forward to working with you to accomplish your future training goals.
Thank you for your consideration. Stay healthy and safe!
If you have completed one of the AH-IMT courses and are interested in working an incident as an trainee to work on PTB task sign offs, please send a request to email@example.com
Qualification Review Committee (QRC)
- “What is an IMT?” Brochure
- Utah Interstate/Incident Management Team Qualification All-Hazards Type 3 and 4 Guide (5/2016)
- NIMS ICS All-Hazards Position Specific Training Program for Incident Management Teams (2/2015)
- Incident Command System Form: Incident Personnel Performance Rating (ICS 225) (05/2019)
- Letter of Intent
- All-Hazards Incident Management Teams Association
- Colorado Wildland Fire & Incident Management Academy
- FEMA NIMS ICS All-Hazards Position Specific Website
- National Incident Management System (NIMS) Resource Center
- ICS Forms
- Self Populating ICS Forms Workbook – Developed by Texas IMT and Texas Forest Service
- ICS Resource Center
- Salt Lake Area Urban Area Security Initiative
- Salt Lake County Emergency Management
- Salt Lake City Emergency Management
- National Wildfire Coordinating Group