Work for DEM, work for Utah.
The Division of Emergency Management serves the local emergency management community, state government agencies and the residents of Utah through planning, training, preparedness, mitigation, recovery and response activities. We administer federal grants, emergency response logistics and a variety of resources to help local government in its emergency responsibilities.
Job openings for the Division of Emergency Management will be posted on this page, as well as on the state jobs website. Applications must be submitted online on that site.
There is one current opening
- Designs and/or prepares training/instructional materials, teaching aids and devices.
- Monitors and evaluates operations, programs, processes and/or practices for quality and effectiveness.
- Delivers presentations, stand up training, or instruction to staff, management, clients, or the general public.
- Maintains and/or creates files or record keeping systems.
- Coordinates program activities, services, and/or program implementation with private providers, other governmental entities, program users and others.
DEM occasionally hires interns on an as-needed basis.