Training Request Form and Information
Local, County and Tribal Jurisdiction Emergency Managers may request FEMA and other emergency management related courses by completing a Training Request Form.
2020 Training Request Form (for courses to be held in the 2020 calendar year)
To request an AH-IMT Position Specific Course please complete the Training Request form above, as well as this application.
Instructions for Hosting a Course
Emergency Management Institute (EMI) Application (FEMA Form 119-25-1) – Submit to Kris Repp (STO)
Emergency Management Professional Program (EMPP) Information (includes Basic Academy, Advanced Academy, and Executive Academy)
2020 Training Calendar
After careful consideration and discussion, the Division of Emergency Management is postponing in-person training to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus.
We will continue to monitor the pandemic and provide updates to our in-person learning as information becomes available. We look forward to working with you to accomplish your future training goals.
Thank you for your consideration. Stay healthy and safe!
( * ) = APS Required Course and ( + ) = APS Elective Course
NIMS Independent Study Courses
|Date||Course #||Course Name (Click on the course name for more information)
|20-23||2020 UFSMA Conference||Park City, UT||Online|
Other Training Websites
- Courses at the Emergency Management Institute (EMI) (Emmitsburg, MD)
- FEMA Independent Study Courses
- Colorado Office of Emergency Management
- Idaho Bureau of Homeland Security
- Nevada Division of Emergency Management – Homeland Security
- Wyoming Office of Homeland Security
- FEMA AH-IMT Position Specific Training Schedule
- Utah Chapter – Earthquake Engineering Research Institute